Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

Where I'm headed...

Tomorrow is the open studio day for the Empty Bowls Project.  Since I am going to be there for 10 hours... I will get some projects done.  I will take a book and have a decent chair so it's not constant physical labor.  I know who agreed to come but I have strong doubt about certain folks actually coming to participate. Anyway...

I plan on making glazes for part of the day, and teaching anyone there that wants on how this is done.  I will make some plates, storage jars and such as well.  But I am also going to work on building a Chess Set.


Here you can see the start of some work on a jar.  Not my drawings, I can't draw. But Kaven's work.


This is several shots of one cup.  I finally picked them up so I can bisque them!




And several shots of the other cup.




No comments:

Post a Comment