Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

Not as Planned but...

Things did not go quite as planned, but as usually I had bigger plans than I could execute.  Yesterday I got a call on the glaze kiln being unloaded, I will post those pix next. But I figured today I would throw aiming towards a single fire and then throw aiming towards the soda fire. I would then create slips, and decorate.

Well instead, I met with a few folks unrelated and related to pottery. And I threw the storage jars below. All but one has a lid (so yes if you do the math I have an extra lid). This are very wet right now. I am hoping by tonight I can put lids on so they can dry together and then make slip in the morning and decorate and get back to throwing.  I am unsure if I can single fire any of these because that depends on if they are too dry to glaze tomorrow or not.  We will see.






No comments:

Post a Comment