Pages

Saturday, September 7, 2013

the update on today..


 So I threw a bit today. You can see some of that below, but I am adding posts of what I made. I also did some slump mold bowls as well.  I had Jessie take some pix of me throwing as I only had one that Pikachu took a few years ago.








Below you can see a picture I shared before. This was prior to the bisque, below that is a picture of the press plates after the bisque, You can see the colors a bit.



Now these press plates I then glazed in clear with an edge in Celedon.  I did three red bowls and did a few bowls with blue and then celdon marks. Finally I did a three bowls in Celedon and white.


all in all it was a busy day for a "side job".  Tomorrow we do a pottery sale, and we will see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment