Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2013

ARG....

So I know that Second Sunday is not going to be a huge sale, and if fact we gave up on really pushing sales that way and have turned this free event as a giant advertisement for classes and membership.  I think it was ok in that regard, we will see. Doing the free class that Cup & Bowl put on yesterday was far more successful in that regard.

But I do worry about selling my crap. It's not like I want to make a lot of money, or even a livable wage.  It would be nice to have it allow pottery to be a "break even" hobby... but that really isn't the point. It is about both "validation" that what I made isn't just random shit as well as a way to get rid of these damn pots!

IDK, we will see. There is the Art Sale in October, and maybe someone will buy a bit there. And of course there is the October 1st friday. I am one of like a ton of featured artists... (ya, it keeps growing, but no biggie).

No comments:

Post a Comment