Pages

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Warm Fuzzies, or as good as it gets around here.

So we ended up with a note made by a kid. Based on what it said we knew it was the kid that lives next door. But it said "sorry for breaking your ball?"
Yesterday I found out that it said "sorry for breaking your bowl", as he had knocked over the bowl I had given them with eggs in it from our chickens (RIP).

So, I am sending him (them) three new GP Bowls.  I tried to make my note as similar to the note he sent me as possible.

This is the sales for March and does not reflect the large $20 bowl that sold as well.  Not a lot of money by a long shot, and if we are using the "break even" measure for success I still have a long way to go.  But these are my first sales. People actually buying my work, my art... that's a big shift in my world.


No comments:

Post a Comment