Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

Assuming...

Assuming life doesn't shit on my plans...

We will be leaving this weekend. I have work on Saturday that ends at noon.  We will head to Santa Fe either on Saturday or Sunday and return the next Sunday.

This is for my very first Clay Workshop, outside of taking formal classes. the workshop is a week long workshop in Taos, New Mexico at Taos Clay.  We will be working with Cone 6 Soda Firing, including building a soda kiln out of an old electric (which is what we are going to do at my studio).

I am pretty excited for a bunch of reasons.  It's been a while since I was able to go down, time together, getting to do projects together, little work (yes little but I still have reports to deal with) and moving forward on my vision of what I want my work to look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment