Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Nerves.. Oh shit ya...

So this is my first attempt to sell my pottery.  Oh we joked in the past that once I got good enough I could sell my pottery so it wasn't a hobby that cost me money but maybe a break even proposition. But realistically, ya I don't think so.

Really nervous about putting this out there.  My stuff is still, wonky and off. the PC term is "organic" meaning, not quite centered and clearly hand made. I like my stuff, I am happy with how far I have come.  Just not sure how it will be received. And I wonder how I will feel if nothing sells, if no one wants my pots...

They are not meant to be looked at, well not only looked at.  They are to be held, fondled and then filled. Then touched with the mouth, the lips, the tongue... not just the hand. They can be heated or chilled and most of all they are to be used.  I think they have personality, I hope that comes across...

No comments:

Post a Comment