Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Planning...

So my real job is not quite doing what it was.  There is less work, but it doesn't feel like more free time. I know we are doing several things that just don't bring in the level of money as some other things.  It is totally manageable but it pushes off my freedom farther down the line...

I have been planning on some projects. I have only gotten some done.
I need to make a mug that was requested during the holidays. A specific handle was requested and the "favorite" mug was handed over to me. It was a set of four but only one is still around. So I am going to try to reproduce this.

I have also been looking at this single person tea pots with flat lids.  I want to make a few of those, with a mug and small dish to go with it. The dish is to hold your tea bag.

I want to make some liquor sets, and I have gotten three done (see prior post). Today I did some slip design and need to think about what I am doing for glazing. At least one is going into the soda firing I am doing at the end of March.

I also want to do a dog bowl set for our dogs. I found a way to make a decent stand for the big dog so the bowl can be the right height.

Finally I want to get those chalices done. I keep thinking about it but haven't move forward.

Plenty of projects, not enough time...



No comments:

Post a Comment