Pages

Monday, April 13, 2015

More work

So got some info on a new show.... I have an old fashion schedule so I can see the layout of our shows and such.  Summer is no where near "full" or any such thing. But... with a day job and all that, it is starting to get busy.  Luckily there are two shows where basically my only job is for the three of us to get there, set up our stuff, and then pick it up when it's done!

I should have new things in the ETSY shop here shortly, Angie came and did another round of photos.  I am working on mugs for my day job. I promised mugs over a year ago, and am finally getting to them now.

I am trying to meet with the Museum to talk about the summer program. I have some concerns about how this will all work out. Basically doing a week long sounds good... but how do you get the pieces fired in time to do any further work?

So below are two of the things I threw yesterday.  I did a total of 36.5# in a sitting, this is a new record by 1/2 pound.  the flat bowl is 15" wide and was 7# wet, the other bowl is 13" wide and was 8# wet.



Check out my Etsy Shop.  If you see things posted elsewhere you are interested in, let me know.

See the Blog Update!

Follow the FB page


No comments:

Post a Comment