Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

And a firing...

So a lot of stuff... ya...

Check out my Etsy Shop.  If you see things posted elsewhere you are interested in, let me know.

See the Blog Update!

Follow the FB page



______________________________________

Ok, here are the Bean Pots. This is made from Manzano Clay and is an earthenware clay.  I then did a clear glaze inside but did it sort of thicker, and it came out (I think anyway) really well.



Here area  few pieces from the last post.  They are in Nuka or Tea Dust, two of the ash glazes I have been using. This is a tan colored clay (reclaim) so it looks different than these glazes do on the dark red clay.












Last two in Orange Street



So the community college asked the studio we are running to put on a workshop on Raku. So, it sort of became my baby.  So they will bring pieces for us to fire, but I need five pieces to do some demonstrations on various ways to fire and do post fire reduction.  So here they are as green ware.






And some actual shots of me....



No comments:

Post a Comment