Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

My Gallery Opening

So I was the First Friday Artist for the community studio
"Funky & Functional" was the name of the show.  I had a full kiln load fired that was stuff for the show.








And then, with lots of help, the gallery was set up.  Since a lot was dinner sets I thought to do it as a place setting. Since selling a place setting of four has been unsuccessful, I have moved to single place settings.  See if those move better.






And I cooked and bought food and made Sangria





End result?  One of the most poorly attended first friday I have been to at Cup & Bowl.  I had, by my count, I think two sales....
Very disappointing, especially given how much better sales have been at all the art shows.
Well the next day was off to Soda firing and then next weekend off to another art show!

No comments:

Post a Comment