Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Glaze-Bisque-Glaze

So in the last glaze firing I got some pots done.  I did not do pictures of all of them, but here are some highlights.

This was done with a friend who carved out the design.  This is a silent auction item for Empty Bowls


I did a few of these bowls, 1# side dish or ice cream or such.


And some noodle bowls in Celadon.



A few other items as well.  Here is a small serving dish done with blues.


This one had a few issues and so is a 2nd, but we will keep it at home for use.




So then, I did a bisque and these are my pots in that firing all done.  I had decorated them with oxides prior to bisque.


So, I cleaned the kiln shelves and glazed my pieces.  I had a few that did not fit in the last glaze firing. So this killed off all of my pieces and actually all of the studio's glazed pieces.  So it is firing now and will be ready to open about 11pm tomorrow... so realistically it will be opened in the morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment