Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Dinner Sets?

So below is the set up for three single place setting dinner sets. First picture, bottom left is actually something else.  Now there are three, and I have no idea why the computer did not import one of the sets, but whatever.




So here you can see two of the sets.  They will sell for $50 per set.  I will try to tie it up with ribbon to hold them together.



So this is a new form (and same bowl noted above that did not belong to the dinner sets).  it is a shallow bowl with a very slight foot.



We remain in selling season so I keep making what I can in openings given my day job.  In december I can start making my own christmas gifts and that will end the season.  In the meantime, by my count, I have one last farmer's market, and five other one off art shows, and I am the featured artist in November for 1st Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment