Pages

Friday, October 17, 2014

And... another firing....


So, here are the results of the last glaze firing. And then another art show.  Fingers crossed!!

So you can see in the right corner, more bats.  I realized that if I am at the community studio I use up almost all the bats sometimes. So I bought more. Prior I had used the community plastic bats and bought bats for plates that help them dry.


Last set of mugs. I did a close up because I was struggling to get the glaze show up correctly in the picture.




These blue bowls were a commission. They are "rice bowls".  I did a close up because they don't quite look blue in the over shot picture.



And a pitcher... that survived....


This is a larger shallow bowl.


Here is a overview of these shallow bowls, below are close ups to see the oxide designs.





Though not a great shot, here is The Three Potters booth at a local art fair put on by a church.  Inside show, the first one this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment