Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Go Buy Pots.

I have jokingly told people either people need to start buying more pots, or stealing them so they can get moving.

This was a rice bowl I made for myself but I think I am going to sell it.


I was in such a rush to get the mugs out, I did not get pix of them individually. This is a single mug tree, but I have three worth of mugs.


Here is where to find the work (if you are in Pueblo, Colorado)  But at Etsy Shop soon!!

Solar Roast Coffee
226 N Main St,
Pueblo, CO 81003

Belleza Boutique
102 S. Victoria Ave, Suite 110
Pueblo CO, 81003

Cup & Bowl
116 Midway Ave
Pueblo, CO 81004

Cup & Cork
100 Broadway Avenue
Pueblo, CO 81004

I got the large burner set to use with propane.  I am going to do a slight alternation to Sabrina....


No comments:

Post a Comment