Pages

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Memorial Day Weekend...


So here are some mugs, 1.5# and then the handles, which I pulled.




We have a ton of glazes at this point. We also screened and cleaned up the residue glazes so they can be used.  So really, we need folks to work with what we have got going right now.  If for no other reason than to allow us to have some space in the glaze shed. But, there are a few glazes that get a lot of use.  Of those, three are low.  This is one of them, so I made some more.




Jessie will be the featured artist for June's 1st Friday.  Now I am pushing her to get with some of these boutique clothing stores to sell her jewelry.  In the meantime, I promised an earring holder.  I will punch holes in the flattened rim, so earrings can be hung off of there.


Bowl with a flattened rim.  My regular reclaim clay.



Similar bowl, also similar size but with Cassius, a black clay.  I am thinking some white slip trailing on the rim.


Large serving bowl, very wide.


Similar, but larger.


No comments:

Post a Comment