Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Next run was going to... but...

Ok so this was part of the next run. I was bad about doing pictures this time, this is only a few of the bowls and I totally did not get pix of them decorated, but I did a similar slip design using white, red or blue. 

However, I did a large chunk of clay (for me) at 4# with the intent of throwing off the hump to create a sake set or two... but I got the whole thing centered so quickly well....




So I threw a large bowl and then another one, which you can see here.
All of this, as of this posting, is sitting on the bisque shelf. So once everything is fired I will finally get to glazing all of these things.

I still want to do my sake set.  Oh and I just finished my tattoo but I need it to heal before I do a run of plates, since I use my forearm to do that ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment