Pages

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Not a Great Day

Hard to throw sometimes, especially if not feeling real centered.  I was handed down some porcelain. It was a bit too hard for me to throw.  Things did not turn out so well, so I made  a short day of it. If I can't get in the rhythm, it's not going to get better. 

Problem, I have a show coming up and I really need more things done. I am on a time crunch to get them made, so I can bisque and then glaze.  If I felt more sure about my once fire process I would just do that, but I don't want to risk pots that I need.




If you are wondering about the random lumps of clay... they are supporting the handle so they can stay in place and dry evenly with the mugs.





This is the reclaim, with a bit of the "dead pots" from today wedged in.

No comments:

Post a Comment