Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2014

today... arg...






So this was very well planned out but three issues.
Hardly anybody came, so with minimal help (along with the other two issues) we were unable to make all the clay we had planned on.

other issue, fights with the pug mill. We solved them, but that slowed us down.
And finally, the sprayer.  We got it working well enough but it is not fixed.  We were unable to add the amount of soda planned on. So I am not totally happy with this.




But... we fire on...
Here is all the pieces that were sent to me (or made by me) for the Soda Firing:









Here is Jess working on a last bit of underglaze for the firing.


This firing also had the ashes of Denver.



I glazed the inside of the lid so it can seal up.





This is Soda in hot water.




So there are all the cook kiln firing pictures.  I will let this cool and open it tomorrow maybe in the morning.




No comments:

Post a Comment