Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

Slip designs and Tattoo Designs...

So from the last post you can see that I do very simple decorations. I even hesitate to refer to it as "scraffigo". However here you see something a bit more elaborate.  The secret?  I didn't do it. That is the secret. You saw this tea bowl in the last post, ^6 SB-Red from Laguna and it is dipped in a white slip.

Here you can see the tea bowls prior to decoration.  I then gave two of the smoother ones to Kaven, who did several of my tattoos.  you can see the pictures he sent me.






I will dip the final product in either honey or clear.  Right now they are greenware. And there will be all my projects that were glazed with the honey glaze in a glaze fire tomorrow. So by the time I get to glazing these two.. well I will know if the honey worked or not.

Here you can see on my right arm "max" from where the wild things are as well as a version of Death. These are also done by Kaven.


No comments:

Post a Comment