Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

RAKU !!





So, I really don't know how to turn pix so yes they are sideways.  For Pikachu's birthday I did a Raku Workshop that both of us went to.  I don't have any good shots of the workshop, but I have some posted on foursquare at the Cup & Bowl check in.  Anyway, here are some of my pieces I made and raku'd.  I am keeping these, there are others that I have send off and a few that still need homes!

The mask I was especially happy with and I think that I will make a few more.  There are some turtles I did not get pix of, I may take some so they are documented.  I seem to make a lot of turtles.

Raku was great, I really don't like to make non-functional stuff.  But the process of Raku is great so... well I may need to find places to send Raku pieces so we have an excuse to raku in our own yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment