Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Working Again...

So I am back working again on projects. I did not throw today but I got other things done. I glazed all of my bisqued pots. I loaded a bisque kiln (top shelf needs more pots before we can fire it though). And the soda kiln, that's about the next post...

So here you can see all the work bisqued, most of it I did not do pix of before.





Here you can see my mother's day gift. This by far is my favorite pot I have ever thrown. I love the shape, the lid fits right and it balanced with the body. It's got a great weight as well.  I keep trying to recreate this!  

I don't worry about my mom seeing this. Very little of my friends and family actually look that this blog, it is mostly people I have never met in person that look at this.  Ok the inside of this pot is a mix of wine red and fuzzy white. The outside is wine read and a  spray of blue fur. Enlarge the pix and you can see the sprayer and the splatter of the the glaze. All of this is 6^











No comments:

Post a Comment