Pages

Monday, October 20, 2014

Almost planning for the future...




So really, I would like for this to make up half of my income.  That is not actually a lot of money. But anyway that is more goal....

So for next year I will have my partners in crime list all the places we want to make sure we go to for art shows.  And then we will look and find what we have missed that we really should get to.  Between three of us I think it would be rare we would not be able to make it happen.

and I did start my etsy page, but won't post it yet as there is nothing on it yet!


Other future planning, This is Bertha.  She will be a down draft kiln.  I need to have concrete laid in the yard so I can have a level place. Then I will buy burners, and then hoses and parts to attach burners.  Then get brick and new kiln shelves.  At that point I can start the build.  Somewhere during that time I am hoping to have ended up with the large propane bottles I really need.

Each step is some money, and I think that by summer I can be firing with Bertha.


Last art show was not great.  We did ok sales, and really only because of two buyers.  Luckily entrance fee was negligible and we got some exposure to the local community.

here is a thank you note from CFAM.  This is the farmer's market.  I guess my pot was a hit!


No comments:

Post a Comment