Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

1st Friday

So in Pueblo, we have "First Fridays".  I am unsure how common this is, but here every 1st Friday the various galleries in town are open and often have some type of event. Usually there is a featured artists. Some places keep it low key, others do it like a gallery opening.



A few years ago (I believe) this spring/summer event shifted to a year 'round event.  At Cup & Bowl this is handled like a gallery opening and there is food and wine. And there are Raku Demonstrations.  People can of course see and purchase out of the gallery, but they can also purchase bisque pots and raku fire them.

So one, no sales on any of my stuff  :-/  But here are some pictures Linda Cates took of some of my pots. She is a photographer, so of course her pictures come out a ton better than mine. I thought they were worth sharing.


No comments:

Post a Comment